1. Start the Mail application on your Mac
2. Click the “Mail” menu for the application, then select “Preferences…” (Keyboard shortcut CMD + ,)
3. Click the plus icon ( + ) in the bottom left to add a new POP account, then fill out the fields in each screen as follows:
Please note that the username should be your FULL E-mail address
4. SMTP (Outgoing Settings) - Choose "Edit SMTP Server List" from the dropdown menu.
5. Ensure that your Port and Authentication settings match those below, ensuring your username and password are also entered here.
6. Click "OK" and your mail should now be set up correctly - check your mail by selecting "Mailbox" from your menu and then selecting "Get All New Mail".