When your website is ready to launch, you get an email. The subject of the email is 'Your website is now ready'.
In the email you are given your username and password. Your username will be your personal email address and the password is random to keep your account secure.
Once you receive the 'Your website is now ready' email:
- Click 'Sign In' which opens a new window
- Enter your username and password
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click 'View Website' and you're online!
If you are experiencing problems logging in, run through these scenarios first:
- You see the 'The website is currently unavailable...Check back soon!' message.
If you've viewed the domain already you may be caching from our holding screen. Hit refresh in your browser (F5 in Windows or Command+R for Macs) to see the website live on your domain.
- Make sure you have received the "Your Website is ready" email
Trying to log in or view the website before you've received the email won't work. In the unlikely event you think you've been waiting too long don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call.
- What browser are you using?
Our sites do not work on Microsoft Internet Explorer. IE is being phased out by Microsoft and so modern websites such as ours lose functionality. You must use either Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge, which is the replacement for IE.
- Are you copying and pasting the password?
Be careful when copying the password - It is possible to select an extra space at the end of the password, which counts as a character and will cause a password fail. You can click to ‘show password’ and check you are not accidentally entering a space. Type the password out exactly if you are unsure.
- Are you using the most recent link sent?
If you have received more than one 'Your website is now ready email' make sure you are following the link we've sent you.
If you need help, you can call the Customer Service team on 0330-122-1010 (UK) / 844-411-0200 (North America) or email email@example.com.