What is it?
- A 30 second video which summarises your website, including services and imagery and gives contact details
- It will go on the Home Page and draw attention to potential customers
Why is it good?
Research shows that people on average spend around 8 seconds browsing a website page. Is that long enough for them to understand and see what your business offers?
Having a video on the page does two things:
- It draws the attention of the potential customer and keeps them on the page longer
- It presents the basics - who you are and what you do - to the potential customer, in a clear simple and engaging way
How much does it cost?
We only charge a small one-time fee for the first draft and publish of the video, which depends on what country you are based in - get in touch today so we can let you know what it'll be.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email advising you that the first draft is available in your dashboard
- You then log in to your dashboard to review the draft video, which will look like this
- You can preview the video and if you're happy with it, you can click to add it to your website or you can request a content change
- Clicking ‘Yes, add it to my site’ will send our team a publish request. Once the video is added to the website we will email you to let you know. This will be within 24hrs
- If you click ‘I’d like to request a content change first’ you can cycle through the video and change certain elements - this will send our team your edits
- We will make these and republish your preview within 24 hrs. You will receive an email letting you know
Terms & Conditions
- Once you have published the video to your website, no further changes can be made to the existing video
- If you want to make a change to a published video there is a small fee for us to make an edit to the video - this charge is to take the video back into draft mode - you can make as many changes as you want whilst back in draft mode
- You can choose to unpublish the video at any point (remove from the website) by telling us via the dashboard. This will remove the video from the website - there is zero cost for this
- If you take the video back into draft mode to make a change (and have paid the fee) - the previous video will remain on your website unless you ask for us to hide it
- The product is refundable up until published on to the website
- At this stage, it can be removed from the website, but the customer will not be refunded
- If the video is published and the customer then wants to make a change, they will need to pay to take the website back into draft mode
What do I do next?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a call to discuss setting this up. The whole process will be completed in less than 24 hours.
That's it! Get your promotional video on your website today!