What is it?
- A 30 second video which summarises your website, including services and imagery and gives contact details
- It will go on the Home Page and draw attention to potential customers
Why is it good?
Research shows that people on average spend around 8 seconds browsing a website page. Is that long enough for them to understand and see what your business offers?
Having a video on the page does two things:
- It draws the attention of the potential customer and keeps them on the page longer
- It presents the basics - who you are and what you do - to the potential customer, in a clear simple and engaging way
How much does it cost?
We only charge a small one-time fee for the first draft and publish of the video, which depends on what country you are based in - get in touch today so we can let you know what it'll be.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email advising you that the first draft is available in your dashboard
- You then log in to your dashboard to review the draft video, which will look like this
- You can preview the video and if you're happy with it, you can click to add it to your website or you can request a content change
- Clicking ‘Yes, add it to my site’ will send our team a publish request. Once the video is added to the website we will email you to let you know. This will be within 24hrs
- If you click ‘I’d like to request a content change first’ you can cycle through the video and change certain elements - this will send our team your edits
- We will make these and republish your preview within 24 hrs. You will receive an email letting you know
If you want to see how easy this process is and also see the promotional video on a website, watch the video below.
Terms & Conditions
- Once you have published the video to your website, no further changes can be made to the existing video
- If you want to make a change to a published video there is a small fee for us to make an edit to the video - this charge is to take the video back into draft mode - you can make as many changes as you want whilst back in draft mode
- You can choose to unpublish the video at any point (remove from the website) by telling us via the dashboard. This will remove the video from the website - there is zero cost for this
- If you take the video back into draft mode to make a change (and have paid the fee) - the previous video will remain on your website unless you ask for us to hide it
- The product is refundable up until published on to the website
- At this stage, it can be removed from the website, but the customer will not be refunded
- If the video is published and the customer then wants to make a change, they will need to pay to take the website back into draft mode
What do I do next?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a call to discuss setting this up. The whole process will be completed in less than 24 hours.
That's it! Get your promotional video on your website today