In order to set up a Google My Business listing for your business you have to first have one of the following 2 accounts:
A. Google Suite or
B. Google Mail
A. Google Suite
You can purchase a Google Suite account through Mettrr. Google Suite is Google's professional mailbox solution that also has many other benefits like Google Drive and Google Sheets & 30GB of storage.
If you would like to purchase a Google Suite account through Mettrr then please call customer service or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set this up for you.
If you already have a Google Suite account through Mettrr then you can use this account to set up your Google My Business listing, please exit this article and open up the article called: "Setting up a Google My Business Listing" for further advice.
B. Google Mail
You can set up a Google Mail account for free, if you already have an email address and do not want a new one then you only need this Google Mail address to set up your Google My Business account.
You can then forward all emails from this Google Mail account on to your existing email account so you don't miss any notifications from Google My Business.
You do not have to display this email address on your listing, but any notifications from the listing HAVE to go to this email address, notifications can include things like performance updates and reviews received notifications.
Here is a step by step guide to setting up a Gmail account:
1. Click here to load the form
2. Fill out the form, if the username you want is taken try variations on what you want by inputting a number or a full stop:
3. Fill out your personal information on the next screen
4. In the next screen you will need to accept Google's terms of service:
4. You now have a Google Mail account that you can use to set up your Google My Business listing, please now move to the guide article called: "Setting up a Google My Business Listing"
If you need help, you can call the team on 0330-122-1010 (UK) / 844-411-0200 (North America) or email Customer Service on email@example.com